Monday 19 May 2008

3G? We'll see...

wireless I joined the 3G network today with a Telecom Mobile Broadband connection. I have watched the other ePrincipals use these devices (either Telecom or Vodafone) & seen how easy it is for them (in most places) to be connected anytime anyplace. I have had trouble in all of my schools working through their networks to get a reliable, fast connection to the internet and on top of this been frustrated by the filtering of sites. I am often working in all sorts of places outside of my kitchen table office. Telecom have a good deal on at the moment that lets you trial for a month (fully refundable) so what a great opportunity to try it out :-)

1 comment:

Darren Sudlow said...

hahaha...just got mine last Friday. Here I am posting in my motel in Twizel (and not paying ridiculous internet charges)