Tuesday 7 August 2007

Keeping the Faith

Only in a Catholic School.
Looking for divine intervention, these students thought prayer would help when their laptop went into hibernation & they didn't know if they had saved their work!

When the laptop shut itself down these two little girls looked at each other and said "We need prayer!"
They stayed on their knees until the laptop powered up & I found their work.

I have been known to give the same advice with some technical problems that get thrown my way :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing ever ;)
Good thing it worked or we may have had some 'crushed' children!

Moturoa said...

I don't know about the prayers but I've had the same desire for divine intervention when my PC decides to go all blue screen on me!

Allanah