Tuesday 7 August 2007

8 Random Facts

I've been tagged by Sheryl :-)

First, the Rules:

  • Post these rules before you give your facts
  • List 8 random facts about yourself
  • At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
  • Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged


8 Facts About Me:
  1. My favourite whiskey is Jamesons Irish whiskey
  2. I got kicked out of school when i was 14 (they let me back again)
  3. My first job when i left school was a rousy in a shearing gang
  4. I am a 1st generation NZer
  5. This Friday i fly out to Pitt Island for a couple of weeks
  6. My favourite flowers are daffodils because it means winter is nearly over
  7. I coach my two sons' High School A Basketball team. I also coach my daughter's basketball team
  8. My ambition is to win Lotto & make a career out of playing with all the cool tools i find on the Internet. (I have to win Lotto for that as noones going to pay me to do that!)
I tag:
Artichoke (this is the reason you are first on my list :-)
Allanah
Leigh
Jo
Rachel
Brian
Iain
Tom (ha got you again)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
That was funny timing!!!! I have added you to my list.... I was about to tag you actually when I saw Sheryl had beaten me to it....hmmm that was4 tags for me.... good thing I responded - I wonder what would have happened to me otherwise ;)
BTW I support your ambition to win Lotto!

Cheers, Rachel, Nelson

Moturoa said...

I am flattered to be tagged.

Cheers

Allanahh

Anonymous said...

Loved your explanation Rachel - thanks - but I have to concede that I struggle with the meme thing - I usually pretend I haven't noticed but you were very brutal in this regard

Perhaps I find it so difficult because of the tenor of my criminal life - maintaining different identities online is challenging

Batman (after cracking a safe): "It's not difficult, if you have steady nerves and a good ear. Quality is destroyed by the tenor of criminal life."

Iain CB said...

Arghhh..too late, I go to tag you only to find you've tagged me!

This is becoming like virtual paintball...

Have fun,
Iain